Meghan Markle and Harry make 'deeply personal' statement after father's heart attack news
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have made an annoucement following the news that Thomas Markle Sr had a heart attack and will not attend the actress’s wedding.
Kensington Palace told Express.co.uk: “This is a deeply personal moment for Ms. Markle in the days before her wedding.
“She and Prince Harry ask again for understanding and respect to be extended to Mr. Markle in this difficult situation.”
Meghan Markle’s father Thomas Markle Sr told TMZ tonight that he had a heart attack six days ago.
The former cinematographer will not attend the royal wedding, the news outlet have reported.
According to TMZ Meghan Father told then he has been “ambushed by the paparazzi”.
He added the recent reportedly staged pictures of him looking at articles about his daughter and fiancee were “stupid and hammy”.
Kensington Palace said in a statement released last week that Mr Markle would walk his daughter down the aisle.
Thomas Markle Sr, 73, told TMZ he checked himself out of hospital to attend Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s nuptials, but that now he will not be travelling to the UK to walk his daughter down the aisle.
Kensington Palace said on May 4: “Mr. Thomas Markle and Ms. Doria Ragland will be arriving in the UK in the week of the wedding, allowing time for Prince Harry’s family, including The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall, and The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, to spend time with them before the big day.
“Both of the bride’s parents will have important roles in the wedding.
“On the morning of the wedding, Ms. Ragland will travel with Ms. Markle by car to Windsor Castle.
“Mr. Markle will walk his daughter down the aisle of St George’s Chapel. Ms. Markle is delighted to have her parents by her side on this important and happy occasion.”
The news comes after an exclusive source told Express.co.uk the Queen is “very angry” with Mr Markle about the images.
It is said the Queen, 92, Prince Philip, 96, and the Lord Chamberlain’s Office are “angry” with Meghan’s father, Thomas Markle Sr, 73.
This comes after allegations over the weekend Thomas colluded with a photographer to stage photos of himself.
The photos have since sold for huge sums of money among the world’s paparazzi.
“Lord Chamberlain, Her Majesty and the Duke are very angry with Meghan’s father,” the source revealed.
Earlier today, Meghan’s sister revealed she was behind her father’s staged photos after suggesting it.
Samantha Grant, 53, said she “suggested” Meghan’s father Thomas Markle Sr, 73, colluded with the media for staged photographs ahead of the royal wedding.
She said she was the “culprit” – and that she had suggested the photos to help her father be portrayed as “respectable”.
Samantha even claimed she did it to “benefit the royal family” as well as her father.
She told the Loose Women panel: “I have to say I am entirely the culprit.
You may be interested
Aladdin: New Princess Jasmine song Speechless to become huge hit? WATCH videoadmin - May 23, 2019
[ad_1] After This Is Me from The Greatest Showman became an inescapable smash, like Frozen’s Let It Go before it,…
Rocketman: Is Taron Egerton singing LIVE in Elton John movie?admin - May 23, 2019
[ad_1] As Taron Egerton plays Elton John and fronts a soundtrack loaded with his iconic songs, does he actually sing…
Terminator Dark Fate TRAILER: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Linda Hamilton RETURN – WATCH hereadmin - May 23, 2019
[ad_1] Back in 2015, Arnie returned as the T-800 for Terminator Genisys, the fifth entry in the time travel franchise.…