Styles produces new sitcom based on his 1D life

May 17, 2018
9 Views


Harry Styles will be the executive-producer on a sitcom based on his early days in One Direction when he was living with friends in London.

Called Happy Together, it stars Damon Wayans Jr and Amber Stevens West as a married couple living in suburbia.

Their settled domestic routines are disrupted when a young pop star, played by Australian Felix Mallard, moves in with them.

In real life, Styles spent more than a year living with friend Ben Winston and his wife in London.

Harry Styles
Image:
Styles spent 20 months sleeping in a friend’s attic

Initially, he said he would be moving in for a couple of weeks because a house he liked nearby needed work.

In the end, he was there for 20 months, Mr Winston told Rolling Stone magazine last year.

Mr Winston, an executive producer on the Late Late Show With James Corden, will perform the same role on Happy Together.

The programme, announced as part of CBS’s 2018-2019 primetime line-up, is due to air in the autumn.

President of CBS Entertainment, Kelly Kahl, said the network had added some “important new pieces” to its “Monday night line-up”.



Source link

You may be interested

Meghan Markle wedding dress: Did Duchess of Sussex base gown on these royal brides?
Fashion
shares0 views
Fashion
shares0 views

Meghan Markle wedding dress: Did Duchess of Sussex base gown on these royal brides?

admin - May 20, 2018

[ad_1] Meghan Markle, 36, became the Duchess of Sussex when she married Prince Harry, 33, at the Royal Wedding yesterday.The…

‘Remember mum used to say?’ Harry and William speak of Diana moments before Meghan arrives
World
shares2 views
World
shares2 views

‘Remember mum used to say?’ Harry and William speak of Diana moments before Meghan arrives

admin - May 20, 2018

[ad_1] In an emotional ceremony, Harry appeared to well up in the chapel as he awaited the then bride-to-be to…

THREE MORE cases of DEADLY Ebola virus in Congo amid fears of urban outbreak
World
shares0 views
World
shares0 views

THREE MORE cases of DEADLY Ebola virus in Congo amid fears of urban outbreak

admin - May 20, 2018

[ad_1] The city has more than one million people and is 80 miles from the area where the first case…

Leave a Comment